Resolutions
+December+13+-+053.jpg)
I am not one of those people who make a long list of New Year's resolutions to do good, be better, eat less, exercise more, only to find my self around the first of February, emotionally spent, physically exhausted, and eating everything in sight! No, I spend my time all year long wishing I was doing these things, making these changes, sure that tomorrow I will start....do you have any idea how many tomorrows have come and gone? I don't know why it's taken me so long, but I finally see why people pick the new year to make new changes, it's kinda like getting your very own clean slate. So that's why this year I'm going to make those resolutions, but I'm starting on the 2nd.....yep, you guessed it....TOMORROW!


3 Comments:
Yea, my resolutions won't start for a couple months. I want to head to the gym when everyone else has had enough of their resolutions. ;)
I like your attitude. Why rush in until you find the time is right. I find committment is a difficult thing. Being your own secret and private coach is easier. Then you don't have others monitering your progress. Best of luck . You go girl!! Love, G.R.
Me toooooo!!! That's why I love ya!! By the way you are a amazing mom. Watching you at church today made me feel like a wimp. You are wonderwoman!! Your awesome!!
Post a Comment
<< Home