Monday, February 23, 2009

A Little Light Dusting

You know the saying "when the cats away the mice will play"? So true as it turns out. Last night, while I was out for the evening the twins decided to do a little light dusting....of the entire house! Fortunately, Jer had it all cleaned up before I got home, in fact I didn't see a trace of baby powder anywhere, I just couldn't figure out why he decided to clean out the baby bag? It wasn't until I sat down at the computer and saw this picture that I realized what had happened. Way to go twins, keep Dad on his toes!

5 Comments:

At February 24, 2009 at 6:46 AM, Blogger Marci said...

Kids distributing baby powder, I expect. Dad cleaning it all up without a trace, I did not. Here's to Jer! The Mom in Wash DC

 
At February 24, 2009 at 5:43 PM, Blogger MeganDan said...

Good for Jer! And he sure knows to take a picture of it. Love the evidence. Hehe :)

 
At February 25, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Blogger HeRoosSheRoos said...

What a mess! Aren't you glad you didn't have to clean that up?

 
At February 26, 2009 at 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job Jer. I'll bet you are very happy you have a powerful sucking Dyson vaccum cleaner.(I'll bet the carpet smells wonderful!!) Question what are you going to put on their bottoms now? Love, G.R.

 
At February 27, 2009 at 10:35 PM, Blogger Mindi said...

Awesome! Our Relief Society lesson last week was about enjoying and laughing at these kind of moments in life. Is is weird that I am sad we don't have many of them (the laughable kind)?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home