Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Pig's Tail


One of the reasons I've looked so forward to having a daughter is so I can do her hair. I love all those beautiful little girl styles, curls, ribbons and bows.....come to find out, it's hard. Addison has finally grown enough hair to pull off a couple of simple little pig tails, but as you can see, I need some practice. She sat like such an angel while I wet and combed her hair over and over, she remained patient while my giant fingers tried to capture her hair in those tiny little rubber bands. Her hair is so soft and shiny, like little golden locks, it has a natural curl and bounce to it so the pig tails curled all on their own.

I think she looks so cute and so do her brothers, however poor Grey followed me around for an hour after we debuted Addi's new do, crying for me to do the same to him (of course, I'm under strict orders NOT to put things in Greyson's perfect little red head of curls) So bring on the advice, I need it, I have a beautiful little princess!

5 Comments:

At February 12, 2009 at 12:42 PM, Blogger HeRoosSheRoos said...

She looks so cute! My mom is almost in tears over her little grand-daughter.

 
At February 14, 2009 at 12:35 AM, Blogger Jill Stones said...

I love it!! I also am so excited but am finding her 4 really long hairs don't do much!! It is funny they always have a few hairs from birth that never fall out with my boys I didn't notice much but poor Bella has her hair styled many times aday. I think your doing great....she is adorable!!

 
At February 15, 2009 at 9:30 AM, Blogger ThatsBaloney said...

Too cute! I'm glad to just have to spray my boys' heads and comb their hair down. Girl hair is a lot more involved! If I ever had a girl - there would be a lot of headbands. :)
I say stick a hat on Grey and tell him that's how boy hair is done. Ha.

 
At February 18, 2009 at 12:52 PM, Blogger Lifes Great Adventures said...

She is a little cutie! I think your doing a great job on her hair! You'll be a pro at it by the time our Adi finally gets some hair, then you can pass along all the things you've learned:)

 
At March 12, 2009 at 11:35 AM, Blogger Sharilyn said...

I've got 4 you can practice on. :) She is darling!

(And BTW- I got my shirt at Penney's... go figure)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home