Shiny Hair and Long Dents
+February+28+-+009.jpg)
Easter morning was great, the kids loved finding their baskets, loved that they got to eat candy for breakfast, and loved that the Easter Bunny had remembered to bring the long anticipated water guns. I guess Jack was feeling in an especially loving mood when he crawled up into my lap and with his arms wrapped tightly around my neck gazing directly into my face, proclaimed that I was "the best Mommy in the WHOLE world!" I got to bask in the glow of "perfect Mommyness" for all of 3 seconds, in his very next breath he noted "Mom, do you know you have some white shiny hairs in your head, and some long dents in your forehead?"......ughhhhh....."yes Jack, Mommy knows". So much for that moment.


5 Comments:
That is awesome! Gotta love kids honesty.
Ha!Ha You got to love that kid! Maybe he's too observant. I actually think dents and shiny white hair sounds better than wrinkles and gray hair.
xxoo G.R.
I have lot of those shiny hairs,although I prefer to think of them as sliver!!!!!!!! But I have a new best friend,her name is LOREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a cutie! I think you look great!
I love it!
I don't have any shiny hairs yet, but I'm certain the dents are helped along by my little helpers.
Post a Comment
<< Home