Monday, March 02, 2009

Two Heads

This is a case when two heads are NOT better than one. One more thing you get double of with twins....bumps and falls.
They were playing a cute little game where they chase each other from one corner of the room to the other, so cute except Addison's a little slower than her brother and they met "head on" in the middle.
Addison is currently sporting a dark purple eye and
Greyson's got the lumpiest head on the block, seriously that bump stuck out nearly an inch off his head!

6 Comments:

At March 2, 2009 at 1:42 PM, Blogger hope2adoptbaby said...

We've had a bump sticking out of Kaden's head the last week or so too!...OUCH. Ours came from racing Daddy to something in the other room and hitting the bar as he ran by.

 
At March 2, 2009 at 5:14 PM, Blogger MeganDan said...

ouch!! looks painful, however, you got them grinning with the attention from the camera!

 
At March 3, 2009 at 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Konk,konk. what a painful connection for my darling duo. I hope they heal quickly. I can hardly believe how fast they are growing. Kisses and hugs to them.xxoo G.R.

 
At March 3, 2009 at 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Konk,konk. what a painful connection for my darling duo. I hope they heal quickly. I can hardly believe how fast they are growing. Kisses and hugs to them.xxoo G.R.

 
At March 3, 2009 at 9:48 PM, Blogger ThatsBaloney said...

I believe the rule is "better out than in" when it comes to bumps on the head. I think Michael had a lump on the corner of his forehead like that for about 10 months solid. Poor guy was just not too coordinated!

 
At March 12, 2009 at 11:38 AM, Blogger Sharilyn said...

Poor kiddos! They're definitely related to those B-Boys! :)

I haven't visited your blog in ages...it is always so cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home