Two Wheels
For a year now we have tried to teach Jack to ride his bike without training wheels....no luck, not even a second or two upright, he would quickly get frustrated after falling just once and quit without even really trying. Well last weekend we finally go him up on his new big boy bike, and he took right off. We were so proud, in my mind I kept thinking "this" is one of thoes moments, he was a little wobbly to start out, but recovered nicely.
Obviously we're gonna need to work on those landings!


7 Comments:
What a kodak moment!!! The smile on his face said it all.I'M excited for him and want him to be able to stop without having to fall off to stop.
xxoo G.R
that is awesome!!! -M
I love that you laughed first then asked if he was okay!
Hooray for Jack riding the bike!! That's a big deal!
Oh... I was a little nervous when he fell. Looked like his head hit the curb. You are right though, nice recovery :)
Thank goodness for helmets-we need to take good care of those brain cells.
Oh my goodness that was the sweetest thing I have ever seen!!
CUTE!!
Post a Comment
<< Home