Little Cousins
Last weekend was our second annual "Little Cousin" crash. My cousins and I are a close bunch, we have played, vacationed, traveled, swam, hiked, and camped together for most of our lives. Now that we're mostly grown we have a whole new little generation who loves to get together as well. We started the weekend off with a giant water slide/bouncy house, it was perfect Friday was a scorcher!
Once everyone was sufficiently soaked we lit a bon fire and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows out on the hill. When darkness came we all pulled out our sleeping bags (OK, not me, anyone who knows me knows I was sleeping inside in a BED)and gathered on the lawn, good thing my parents house has a giant lawn, there were at least 20 kids. We hooked up a projector and hung a white sheet from the trees and had our very own outdoor movie! Morning came all too soon and we feasted on all you could eat pancakes! I had to come home to recover from this fabulous weekend, can't wait for next year. (Oh, and I misplaced my camera after all the water fun that's why there are no pictures of the other events, anybody else get any and want to share?)


6 Comments:
what a fun fun family! Really aren't we all family...so I should be invited next year:)
Looks like it was a blast! I'll definitely be there next year. B-boy will be big enough to enjoy it!
So fun! I wish we were closer to our little cousins so we could copy your party. Love those Dora shoes ... you gotta tell Jeremy that real men aren't afraid to wear a little purple. And Daisy is super cute!!!
Thanks again EVERYONE for adding my kids to the crowd. THey had a great time, and I am sad I missed the time to visit.
Your Mom knows how to throw a a great party for kids!! That,s a great tradition and their place is a great size for a party. Cute pictures. Great memories are being made. xxoo G.R.
Seriously... could you have found a more revealing fat leg shot of me? Cute post otherwise.
Post a Comment
<< Home