Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Happy Birthday honey!




Today is the One Who Works's birthday. Unfortunately he had to work, he wasn't in the least excited to go, but I sent him with a birthday cake to share with all his friends and coworkers, hopefully that will make for a better day. We all got up early and had waffles, his favorite.

Thankfully the twins slept in so I was able to get everything ready before he left. It was nice spending time together as a little family this morning. Happy Birthday honey! We love you!

6 Comments:

At October 23, 2007 at 4:44 PM, Blogger nymanzanita said...

Happy Birthday J! The twins are getting so big...wow...kids grow fast! You have to share the recipe to that cake,it looks divine!

 
At October 23, 2007 at 4:59 PM, Blogger Kim said...

If you share another recipe like this with me, I swear I'll change your name from "The One in Charge" to "The One Who Wants to Make Me Fat." At this moment I happen to be CRAVING sweets, so I think I could actually manage to eat that whole cake by myself.

I loved hearing about how well you're doing with the commandments. Too funny. Glad to see you're heeding the "good word."

 
At October 23, 2007 at 8:38 PM, Blogger HeRoosSheRoos said...

Happy Birthday Bro! I hope you have a greaaaaaat year.
Sis

 
At October 24, 2007 at 6:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture of the twins is sooooooo cute! Happy Birthday to Jeremy! I'm glad you guys had a breakfast birthday party. That looks fun!

 
At October 24, 2007 at 11:50 AM, Blogger Grandma Jalene said...

Holy Cow, your kids are all growing up so fast - all FIVE of them!

 
At October 25, 2007 at 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday J! Looks like you had a wonderful morning. What a beautiful family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home