Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm IT!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:

1 - Living in my parents basement, sharing a room with Kim.
2 - Dating no one and wondering if I was ever going to find "the one."
3 - Working full time at SWA (and yes, STILL living in my parent's basement.)
4 - Wondering why I was not invited to Kim's "How To Host a Murder" party.
5 - Sleeping in, reading, showering daily, fixing my hair, wearing clean clothes.

5 Things on my To-Do List Today:

1 - Pack up all 4 kids for an all day trip to my Mom's house.
2 - Finish off Super Saturday craft project.
3 - Laundry!!! AMEN!
4 - Clean up the mud the boys tracked in from the backyard project.
5 - Nurse the twins, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat.....

5 Songs I know the Lyrics To:

(FIVE?? Pa-lease. If you know me at all, you know that I DON'T know the lyrics to ANY songs.
1 - "I am a child of God" I could probably get through the first verse...maybe?
2 - "Big Girl" by MIKA - This is my theme song, the one that plays in my head when I feel good about myself
3 - "You are my Sunshine" I only know one verse, but I sing it to my kids all the time, my two oldest can now sing it back to me!
4 - Seriously, I don't know anymore, but I do enjoy listening to music and will make a better effort to learn the lyrics in the future.
5 -

5 Things I Would Do if I Had One Million Dollars:

1 - Hire a cleaning lady! I think all Mom's have the same dream
2 - Have a standing appointment for a massage, facial, pedicure or manicure weekly.
3 - Take my family to Disneyland and stay in the actual Disneyland Hotel.
4 - Fly to Maui immediately, I used to go 3-4 times a year, I really miss it!
5 - Get up the guts to let my Husband quit work and start his own business.

5 Things I Will Never Wear Again:

1 - Those skinny jeans I keep in my closet that I've been hauling around for years.
2 - Cute little stringy underwear.
3 - Pigtails (unless, my husband specifically requests it)
4 - Those maternity pants that got shorter and shorter the bigger and bigger my belly got, so that by the time I delivered I had serious floods on.
5 - Short shorts

5 Favorite Toys:

1 - My twins, I love little babies, I love to bathe them, dress them up, snuggle them, kiss them and hold them, and having two only makes it twice as fun!
2 - My computer, my link to the outside world.
3 - My ipod. OK, so I don't know any of the words to the actual songs, but nothing gets me cleaning faster than music in my ears!
4 - My P-touch label maker, nothing makes me feel more organized than a drawer full of nicely labeled files.
5 - My digital camera, I'm always on the hunt for a nice blog picture.

5 People I'm Tagging:

1 - M
2 - Jen
3 - Cori
4 - Tristi
5 - TOWW (The One Who Works)

2 Comments:

At October 25, 2007 at 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, I am impressed that you can recall what you were doing 10 years ago. I can barely remember the cruise 7 years ago. Second...I know you know 'itsy bitsy spider'!!! Last - anytime I see a label maker it reminds me of you! Have a good week.

 
At October 25, 2007 at 2:50 PM, Blogger Kim said...

You had me laughing out loud. Sorry about the party. If I ever host one again, you're first on the list!!!

Ponytails, huh? That's never been a request over here, but I wouldn't put it past him!

And a label maker sounds fun. I need to get my hands on one of those.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home